Back in the bag: TM 300 Tour with Mitsubishi Rayon BleeX

kr0nik

I will just say this, I've tried a number of Tour issue drivers from TM and Titleist since taking my TM 300 Tour out of the bag: TM 510TP, TM 500 Tour, TM 580XD Tour, Titleist 975 JVS Tour, 983K, etc.

I just had my 300 Tour reshafted with a Mits Rayon Bleex. I've come to the conclusion that this is still as good a driver as any I have listed above and better than some for me. All this other technology doesn't really amount to more than fancy marketing to sell more clubs.

Does this mean I will never change drivers again? Absolutely not! (Joe Kwok is laughing hysterically now) My next driver will either be an Ignite Tiger spec (if it is ever mass produced) or an Ignite 380 (if a "tour" version ever makes it's way online). I am only faithful when it comes to my wife. (I suspect the secretly checks these boards and my Paypal account). As for golf equipment, they are all just a bunch of short flings and one-night stands.

Anyone else go back to a 300 Tour and come to the same conclusion?