NEW Scratch Golf 3X Black Finish ***PICS***

About 8 weeks ago our 3X Black finisher retired. The person that was doing our finish since then did a good job but the finish was not as good as the old finish and not good enough for Scratch Golf. While we were using this other person in the meantime I was also searching the country for the best 3X Black finish available. I am very happy to say that I have finally found it. Our new 3X Black finish looks incredible. It is much better looking even than our original 3X Black. It is a nice matte flat black color. It looks more like a black satin chrome than a black oxide finish. It is very durable for a black finish but as with any oxide treatment it will wear and rust with use.

We would like to refinish every wedge that we sent out with the old 3X Black finish to this new much improved finish free of charge. I sent emails to everyone with an old 3X Black wedge explaining this but if there is anyone out there that did not get the email please email me at [email protected] so we can get your wedges refinished.

Below are pictures of a couple wedges that we made for John at Gripmaster. His wedges are full grain with a sharp, flat sole and no relief. :)

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Thats a really nice gesture Ari - quality throughout the Scratch line up! I cant see the pics though :-(

Hands down to Ari for the gesture, eventho I don't own a 3X black wedge :(

The full grained 3X does look SWEEEEEEEET :D

...Jerry

Wow... looks like I'm sold... when I have a new score breakthrough, I'm going to treat myself to some custom Scratch wedges! Say, is the face of the club also black like the Tourstage X wedges that Tourspecgolfer posted?