Tour Callaway BBII - Question

scratchman

I have recently purchased what I was told was a tour Callaway BBII. It does not have any serial # any where on the head, so this seems reasonable. My question is this, inside the II on the bottom of the club there is an "f" in the 1st line and a "." in the second line. I have never seen another tour BBII so I don't know if this is anything or not. The retail BBII's I've seen do not have this. Anyone know what this could be or have any experiences like this one? HELP! Thanks

Guest PowerFade

I noticed some irregularity in the "II" in both GBBII PS Tours I've owned, but haven't payed attention to what it was. When I get home tonight (late) I'll check the one I still have to see what's there.

Guest PowerFade

I just looked at mine and, yep, there it is! In the right "I" there is a capital "F" with a short line above it to the left. In the left "I" there's a dot in the centre and a dot at the top.

If anyone knows what this means, I'd be interested, too!!

I have recently purchased what I was told was a tour Callaway BBII. It does not have any serial # any where on the head, so this seems reasonable. My question is this, inside the II on the bottom of the club there is an "f" in the 1st line and a "." in the second line. I have never seen another tour BBII so I don't know if this is anything or not. The retail BBII's I've seen do not have this. Anyone know what this could be or have any experiences like this one? HELP! Thanks