Shaft suggestions

I'm looking for an ultra stiff shaft for my driver. I'd prefer graphite, heavy, lots of kick, tight dispersion.Unless someone has one of those steel True Temper Tiger Woods prototype's? I also don't want the ball to go left when I miss, I HATE that. What are the stiffest available, tourwise? Retail wise? Money isn't that much of an object if I find the right one. What are the stiffest you've seen or heard about. Please...I need help! Brand doesn't matter Mitsu, Fuji, GD, Aldila, whatever. Like I said any suggestions welcome. Unless it s a long drive shaft.

Thanks.

Jimmy

Probably the Fuji Speeder 757 in an X or perhaps the new Aldila Xtreme NV ... but more then a stiff shaft it sounds like you need low torque and possibly a heavier shaft.

If you lose it left often what is your ball flight like? That will tell a lot more about the shaft you need. Are they draws that just drift to far left, snap hooks, dead pulls, etc?

I've tried the 757 in X, but not in XX. When i lose it left it goes out about 250 and takes a left turn. Its very bothersome. It depends on what head i'm using what the ball flight is like. I tried firing my hips faster, but that gets very annoying after awhile. s.s. is approx 130.

Thanks for your help,

Jimmy

Probably the Fuji Speeder 757 in an X or perhaps the new Aldila Xtreme NV ... but more then a stiff shaft it sounds like you need low torque and possibly a heavier shaft.  

If you lose it left often what is your ball flight like?  That will tell a lot more about the shaft you need.  Are they draws that just drift to far left, snap hooks, dead pulls, etc?

I have a similiar swing speed to yours and also struggle with the left ball flight. The best shaft I ever played was a penley ETA X installed all the way in a titliest bore thru. It was the most accurate shaft I ever played and one of the longest. For me this shaft outperformed the Fujikura speeder 757 and Pro 95, as well as shaft from every other major shaft manufacturer (I haven't tried any of the new aldila NV shafts yet). They also make a 75 gram version that I will be trying soon. I not sure what kind of driver you are playing, but if it has a short hosel you might want to try the xx flex.

Penley Ultron XX, I had the XXX in 6.5* 975 D, you could go after it all day and the thing wouldn't go left. I have the Ultron X in 7.5* 983E but it still feels a bit soft especially when you're gunning it. Penley don't do the XXX in standard 45" lengths anymore.... it's 50" longdriving for the 3X - 4X models not sure if you could butt trim them. Be warned, you have to crank it all the time or the thing just won't bend. All Ultrons are stamped TS (tour series) above the marking bands

People complain it's a broomhandle or too boardy but it sounds like the shaft your looking for, 1.7 * of torque, high kick point and the X comes in at 90g, the XXX I think was 97g, stil pretty light for a tire wrench of a shaft! Plus it's much cheaper than the ETA and it doesn't look as nasty as that Blue/Silver paint job in fact it looks downright menacing in matt black with wasp like yellow marking bands.

Check out on their web site, I think these NV's and other OTT priced shafts will be too poofy for you and a waste of your time and cash.