Tour drivers

PxExG

Just testing the waters now. I am looking for a tour driver, around 350cc ideally, with a deep face and low spin characteristics. Traditional shape and solid feel are a must! I am open to pretty much anything and have a Tour Tourstage MARU SPEC 8.5* handpicked for a square face, 8.75* loft, floed and spined Fujikura Speeder 652 Stiff at 44" D4 with Golf Pride Players Softie Cord Round +1/32" in 9.5/10 for trade (or straight up cash)

Ideally it would be around 9* loft and come with a 70g Fuji Speeder but am open to anything really.

Interested in:

Nike Ignite Tour

R500

983E Tour

R7 TP / Tour

300 Tour

Nike Old Tour Gold Serial

Launcher 330 Tour

etc etc.

Let me know!

Contact [email protected] and if you are not happy about shipping to Ireland I will have a friend pay you from the States and you can ship to him.

I have a 300 tour 8* with a 661 XX, it plays to 270 so not as stiff as the shaft says. I also have a firesole tour 300cc with a mitsu rayon iverX shaft, this head was tour only deep face and VERY solid, has a very attractive red color not at all like the store bought ones. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

golf _ tiger @ msn.com

Nick

just so no one wonders about me... they do not have to me just the drivers listed above.

983K tour, 983E retail with Fuji, ERC Fusion etc!

Emails/PMs sent back

just to clarify its the 2003 true MARU SPEC 370cc driver that I have....

all PMs/emails replied to.

Deal in the works

983E turned about to be DD's so deal gone.

I am not resigned to a R500. 9.5* thanks!