Scratch Golf Classic Blade !!!PICS!!!

FairwayFred

Here are some pics of our new Scratch Golf Classic Blades. These are Polished Chrome and our Standard Shape. They are forged right next to our wedges at Ishihara in Japan from the same 1018 carbon steel. We offer a vast number of custom options and grinds. Every club is hand ground and custom made. We also offer a larger Tour Blade and our Tour CB. Pretty much if you can dream it we can do it! Feel free to PM or email me at [email protected] with any questions. :smile1:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Awesome looking blades Ari. Are they going to be available in a satin finish also...

Great looking clubs they look solid and its great you can dream up anything and you will make it .....it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside... nice sticks..

Ari,

Those look GREAT!!!!

Just wondering if and when a combo set is in the pipe line.

Braden,

We have a very limited number of Combo sets available right now. The combo sets go for $1550 including all custom specs. We have to charge a little more for the combo set because we have to use 2 full sets of heads. This gives us ability to customize the set makeup completely. You can choose whatever set break you want and any 2 of our 3 iron sets. So you can combine our 2 blades, or our CBs with either set of blades.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Those look incredible!!! I'm glad I live in Oregon because that means these guys are close to me :cool: I sure wish I had enough game for these babies.

Question: Do you have to buy an entire set? Or can I select the specific clubs I want? For Example: 4i,5i,7-PW, GW, LW.

What is the turn around time on a set of irons?