Tourstage SHV450 Treadgrip shoe - review

Have now played 3 rounds with this shoe. First impressions are; great fit, good arch support, very light, great grip from the spikeless-treadgrip sole. All Tourstage shoes are high quality and this one is no exception. It was comfortable from the first steps and doesn't lose its shape (so far). I'm a walker and I've never come across such a light show for something that's top of the range. The treagrip doesn't seem to be wearing out too quickly. At first, the shoe doesn't feel as stable as most others - the leather (?) is soft and, as a result of reducing weight, the sole doesn't feel as solid as on other shoes. However, you quickly get used to that sensation and eventually realize that there's plenty of support regardless.

If you walk a lot or are looking for a light-weight shoe, these ones are unbelievable. I'll be curious to see what the treadgrip looks like 6 months from now :smile1:

Also bear in mind that the toe looks quite roundish from top but it also provides plenty of room in that area.

Didier

Definitely considering that blakc/white pair as well :cool:

Didier