i bought VOLVIK CRYSTAL balls anyone else tried???

plus1

bought these balls two days ago....first of they look strange like they have an outer coatin almost like thhe c thru grips lol. tey feel hard as anything but performance was awesome.

promoted a rainbow flight and stopped on the greens class. please let me know if yo have tried them and your opinions

Plus1- I saw them a while ago, my girlfriends mom had some of the distance ones. I did not put one into play but putted with one on the practice green. Not sure if they come in multiple designs but the distance ball felt like a rock! They apparently are huge in West Texas but I haven't come across any here in Vegas. How much were they?

Where are those balls made? i have always seen them around and always wondered that..thanks

Used them in a pro event for the first time today. 16 pars a birdie and a triple, s**t happens.. Ball is very soft to chip with and putt with flies very straight with very little spin also flies high and was a club outside the pro v that i normally use, i would seriously reccomend this ball to anyone who has a swing speed of less than 105 with a driver. Anymore than that and you compress it to much and lose loads of distance. :-)

I'll stick with my TList's :titleist: and UR-X's :srixon:

These would probably hurt me more than help me.

Love to try them though!

http://www.volvikgolfballs.com/patentlist/

A friend of my dads handed me one other day- he was raving about them. I hit it and was unimpressed. We do have very different swingspeeds to be fair. He is in the 85-90 mph range I am in the 118-120mph range so that is probably the reason. I don't know which model the ball was, but if you have a higher s.s. you will probably want to stay away.