Titleist 690.MB w/project x !!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!

benstock

i have a set of 4-pw titleist 690.mbs shafted with projectx 6.0 rifles.

they are standard lie and loft. they are 1/4 inch long. i would rate their condition conservatively around 7-7.5. i have used them since november of last year but i have taken good care of them. I am including the 690.mb 3 iron that has been used maybe twice and it is shafted with an s-300. If you buy the set i will throw in a Taylormade rac os 3iron shafted with a project x 6.0.

AND A FREE TAYLORMADE RAC Black 56* sand wedge

email me at [email protected]

hmmmmm...i see ya is up to dat old s**t again....throw out a lowball price and then try to get more......... :-)

guys i got 4 emails all within 10 minutes, im not trying to be a jerk. i dont think it is a bad thing that people are offering more, the stuff i am selling is worth more than $500.

if you dont have something positive to add to the post please dont post anything.

thanks

I won't buy from you in the future. I'm positive.

might i suggest next time that you list a price and you get 4 emails with higher offers to simply take the highest offer and not return to the board asking if anyone wants to offer more?

I think you should get as much as you can for the set, its a nice set, and your price is more than fair, if not low, but you stated a price, several people offered to buy it at more and the items are still up for sale...or clearly state that that you would "accept any offer over $325, highest offer gets the clubs." That might have avoided the confusion.