3x Black a shaft?

phillypete

I see black shafted DFX 2-Balls and Futuras here I think its a powder coating they use but its a sweet black chrome 8)

I would recommend finding a company that can do coatings of that sort. I think a Nickel dark grayish silver would look nice also, Try the phone book and if you find anyone good hey let us all know a good chrome lab is hard to find.

• 2 months later...

I sent my Scotty Cameron to the guys at CCC and they did an excellent job. It's a flat black color with the lettering done very clean and tidy. I would definitely send a putter to them for refinishing.

I sent my Scotty Cameron to the guys at CCC and they did an excellent job. It's a flat black color with the lettering done very clean and tidy. I would definitely send a putter to them for refinishing.

Shady - any chance you could post some pics ?

Thanks - from evreyone waiting for pics of putters done by CCC.

are you talking about who makes the shafts black like we have seen Cameron do? when Cameron does a "black" shaft, is it a black chrome plating on the shaft? what is it exactly?