Yes Tracey Putter

hardtimez

• 3 months later...

Huh?

Since finding my TracyII I have stopped searching for that perfect putter..I found it. I wont putt with anything other than one that has "C" grooves. I am a true believer that they work...my putting stats don't lie since the switch.

Now, what do I do with the half dozen or so putters I have in the basement... :tsg_smiley_ninja:

Seriously. These C-groove putters are no joke.

These putters give you so much confidence, and what I like the most is the fact that distance control is so easy and it rolls true every time.

I've sold my Callaway Tour Blue TT1 and TT2, my '04 Scotty Cameron Newport 2, and my White Steel 2 Ball.

The only putter that I held on to besides my Tracy is the Pixl L1.8 putter with the metal pixls. That putter is awesome too.

• 3 months later...
Seriously. These C-groove putters are no joke.

These putters give you so much confidence, and what I like the most is the fact that distance control is so easy and it rolls true every time.

I totally agree. I'm using the Callie C-Groove and the roll of the golf ball on the green is so smooth and true.

I would love to have all of the great, expensive putters at my disposal and have a putt-a-thon. I would love to test them all out against my Yes Tracy.

I would love to know what putter (if any) out there could out-perform my tracy. That would be fun and probably very "eye opening" to many golfers. Seriously.

• 1 month later...

I have a SC N2, Red X, and possibly a SD1 on the way..but my gamer is my Tracy too. I'm going to be sending it to get "Slighterized" with the 3X black oxide finish in a couple weeks. One thing I appreciate about this putter is that it seems that balls stay on the face just a tad longer than the SC's.

For me, another thing about the Tracy specifically that I liked, C-Grooves aside, is the weight of it. Many of the mallet putters out there are too Heavy and screw with the rythm of my stroke. And although I play pretty good with the lighter blade, I still need a bit more control over my stroke that I couldn't find. I needed a balance between heavy a light, and this putter (the Tracy) delivered what I wanted. Plus, I was never much for the look of a mallet. Before I got my Tracy, I would practice making my five footers like everyone else. Now that I have the power of the C-Grooves in my bag, I practice making my twenty five footers instead (mostly because these putters make anything inside 15 feet look like a joke).

Anyway, for the sake of your game, I'd reccomend C-Grooves. You won't have to buy a new putter shaft again (reffering to snapping it over your knee).

Edited by sly_sam