TOURSTAGE X-BLADE

dfw1500

just wondering if anyone is still playing the tourstage x-blade. If so, could you please state what you think of them. Thanks a lot, Dan

:atsg_logo_anim:

Dan, I had a set of the x-blade 2's with the M266V shafts. If you are playing alot of golf and are a decent ball striker you can play these clubs, but if you can't check off those two boxes you are better off with something more forgiving.

I have a set of X-Blades that I play when I'm just messing around because they can be a challenge to hit. I hit a 3 iron today that felt as good as anything I have ever hit but i also mis-hit another shot that barely went anywhere. When I am practicing on a regular basis they are great to hit and I have actually had some good rounds with them.

They can be fun but when it counts I break out the Z101's.....

Greg

I play the new X-Blades (with Tour Concept X1s), and to date, they are the easiest blades that I have ever played. Sure, being a blade, they can be unforgiving at times, but when compared to other more "serious" blades, they are certainly MUCH easier to play. The tungsten inserts really do help with the long irons, and I would recommend them if you HAVE to play a blade.