WTB/WTT4 Tourstage 430P...maybe a VIQ

bruinduke

Probably a long shot as I haven't seen too many 430P on the board, but still would like to try one if someone is clearing their bag for the expected 2008 goodies.

Ideal 430P would be 10.5° with stiff flex diamana, GD, roddio, or mamiya shaft, but would be happy to consider any 9.5° or other shaft options. Would also consider a similar VIQ.

Have stuff to trade or hopefully work out an end of season price. Please just pm to discuss.

The 430P is not offered in 10.5 .. I have been asking for one for 6 months, they just didn't make any, per Chris. I chose the 460P , since I had only one loft option. I will let you have my head & cover for 460 shipped.. I pulled the X flex shaft, too much for me !!

I have only hit 10-20 balls, it looks just like a new driver , you would swear it was new !!

Chasity

lpga

The 430P is not offered in 10.5 .. I have been asking for one for 6 months, they just didn't make any, per Chris. I chose the 460P , since I had only one loft option. I will let you have my head & cover for 460 shipped.. I pulled the X flex shaft, too much for me !!

I have only hit 10-20 balls, it looks just like a new driver , you would swear it was new !!

Chasity

lpga

Thanks Chastity. I've tried out the 460P and hit it too low for my liking. It might have been the shaft, but I think the fade bias on the 460P is more than my ss can handle. Thanks for the 411 on the 430P lofts....hmmm maybe it's just not meant to to be.