Welcome to The NeW TSG Video Network!

TourSpecGolf is proud to announce the NeW TSG Video Network!

The TSG network is a collaborative effort between myself, our resident club expert gocchin, and the swing guru himself Mr. Bret Smith .

We will be updating our content each week with Video's exclusive to the our TSG network.

It is our hope that you find the video's and information helpful in your road to maximizing your games true potential.

We are also on the lookout for expert Video contributors looking to make some extra cash. So if you have the skill's we will pay the bill's.

A new tab has been added to the top of all TSG pages named " VIDEOS ". Please have a click and check it out.

Enjoy and thank you for making TSG what it is today, The #1 source of JDM golf gear and information in the world.

Very cool guys and I would like to see T on it, talking about new toys. :atsg_smilie_punch:

NICE!!

Very cool guys and I would like to see T on it, talking about new toys. :atsg_smilie_punch:

Thanks for doing this. Really great!!!

It would be great to have some English voice-over the Japanese videos but that might be asking too much. :atsg_smilie_punch:

I would love to see some of gocchin's beautiful Gold's Factory putters. Then again, I just ordered one with help from gocchin so maybe he should never post another Gold's factory putter picture.

:atsg_smilie_punch:

I would love to see some of gocchin's beautiful Gold's Factory putters. Then again, I just ordered one with help from gocchin so maybe he should never post another Gold's factory putter picture.

:atsg_smilie_punch:

I can always post yours when it's ready. (^_^)

That means I get to see it on the board before I get to feel it. At my age, that may be a good idea.

Regards

foosp

• 5 weeks later...

The Bret Smith teaching Video's are outstanding!!!

I hope everyone is taking advantage of them.

Thanks TSG and Bret Smith.