Monaco stiff flex 3-pw

sandee11

A friend of mine has 3 sets of brand new Monaco in stiff flex for sale, I'm getting a set for myself, so 2 sets left, if anyone wants a set, let me know. The price is US$370 plus whatever shipping is. Not trying to make money, just helping a friend out. Thx

Pm sent .

mate in msia or us? if these are in Msia, ill grab a set please.

Vincent - if in Malaysia grap a spare set for me too lol so I can shaft it up in my spare set there.... Or unless you wanna release your aerotechs to me :tsg_smiley_drool:

Vincent - if in Malaysia grap a spare set for me too lol so I can shaft it up in my spare set there.... Or unless you wanna release your aerotechs to me :tsg_smiley_drool:

yea still waiting for sandee to reply. Im sure he is happy to combine shipping for all 3 sets.

if someone in OZ wants to wait ... till mid dec..

il have a set of stiff that are in my srixon pro 100s down there that i am going to move along.

that might make things easier . for a cpl of guys?

From Malaysia

okay buddy. ill take a set then im sure edgolf will grab the other set if thats fine for you?

Just got out from post office-

USA- us$80

Canada-us$90

Uk-us$75

I round up the shipping cost, +- $1.5++

All via EMS 3-5 days. Insurance is not included...

The other thing is my friend is out of town for 2 weeks..... Will not be able to ship until he is back, he left them in his shop, I have no keys to go in there unless I break in........ So let me know if you guys still interested, shipping is killer!

OK if there are any left, let me know as I won't mind shafting a set of my irons back in Malaysia with those.......

OK if there are any left, let me know as I won't mind shafting a set of my irons back in Malaysia with those.......

Ok. Didn't know these shaft are that popular!!

My friend didn't even tell me he left the country for 2 weeks for holiday! He SMS me in the middle of the night to let me know! Or else I will be asking him to left the shafts in my office!!

Don't think will be more than RM100 :)

cool if there is any left, just let me know. Ill organise payment.

Lord...I had an extra set of stiffs last year. Let it go for 200 euros...lots of regret. I had no idea they were going to stop making them!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...