SOLD thanks TSG, copper 302s headed to Europe!

MoreBeerBetterGolf

I really hate to let these go but I have a bunch of other stuff, both here and in the works, these would need a reworking to make them playable for me....and it snowed last night. Reality of winter sets in. Beautiful, unique set of irons. Fact of the matter is, as much as I like the 302s, there are irons that set up better FOR ME, and I can't let these sit here collecting dust when someone else can enjoy them.

Standard LLL

Modus 3 S, spined and built by Epon.

Red GP wrap grips

Custom Epon marble ferrules

Copper finish

Great Condition

SOLD shipped PP gifted US. Overseas shipping at actual cost to be paid by recipient.

(Pics coming)

post-15311-0-04696700-1355239755.jpgpost-15311-0-63478200-1355239753.jpgpost-15311-0-10690700-1355239752.jpgpost-15311-0-51993500-1355239750.jpgpost-15311-0-06038700-1355239749.jpgpost-15311-0-62298300-1355239747.jpgpost-15311-0-14367900-1355239746.jpgpost-15311-0-75149000-1355239744.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

post-15311-0-08468400-1355239756.jpg

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God.,.. You are not serious?? Those are real beauties....

great seller...these should last about 24 hrs at most

Someone buy them before I lapse out of this moment of clarity I'm having.

I love the clubs I am just over committed right now and not looking to stockpile sets....

I love the clubs I am just over committed right now and not looking to stockpile sets....

A true hoe would stockpile...... ;)

Dont do it!!!!! At least wait until you get to play them for awhille. Wish I could swing thrm right now. How they feel compared to the standard 302s feel wise?

A true hoe would stockpile...... ;)

Actually, a Ho by definition would rapidly move from one to the next with little remorse. Which pretty much sums me up. :tsg_smilie_love:

Now if I had an unlimited supply of money, 12 month golf season, an understanding spouse, and a hoarder mentality, I'd be Stew, Jr. But since I am constrained by each of those items listed, I have to make sacrifices. :tsg_smiley_rain: I simply don't have a collector or hoarder mentality...if I am not using something, its gone, gone, onto the next one....

Dont do it!!!!! At least wait until you get to play them for awhille. Wish I could swing thrm right now. How they feel compared to the standard 302s feel wise?

Well drive up here and swing them lol. I don't notice much of a difference if any at all in feel or sound. They just look way cooler. Guess if no one bites I will keep them and get them redone to suit me better.

Carlo needs these back! his hcap is down to 4 with the gi...I could always use another set though...especially if you pulled the modus and sent 3-P in Monaco so I can soft step. I would throw in a few treats to satisfy you inner ho...

Actually, a Ho by definition would rapidly move from one to the next with little remorse. Which pretty much sums me up. :tsg_smilie_love:/>

Now if I had an unlimited supply of money, 12 month golf season, an understanding spouse, and a hoarder mentality, I'd be Stew, Jr. But since I am constrained by each of those items listed, I have to make sacrifices. :tsg_smiley_rain:/> I simply don't have a collector or hoarder mentality...if I am not using something, its gone, gone, onto the next one....

well there lies the crux...is "ho" short for "whore" or "hoarder"...???

Actually, a Ho by definition would rapidly move from one to the next with little remorse. Which pretty much sums me up. :tsg_smilie_love:/>

Now if I had an unlimited supply of money, 12 month golf season, an understanding spouse, and a hoarder mentality, I'd be Stew, Jr. But since I am constrained by each of those items listed, I have to make sacrifices. :tsg_smiley_rain:/> I simply don't have a collector or hoarder mentality...if I am not using something, its gone, gone, onto the next one....

Hitting a golf ball in this weather would be like hitting rocks. ha ha

Maybe next summer, so you need to keep them at least until them.

Well drive up here and swing them lol. I don't notice much of a difference if any at all in feel or sound. They just look way cooler. Guess if no one bites I will keep them and get them redone to suit me better.

These will be mine someday just not know. We will be reunited eventually that one is certain

Ha! Carlo man...you sound like you're talking about a chick!

Ha! Carlo man...you sound like you're talking about a chick!

I could see how someone could long for these in that manner!

But a ho would also have a core GROUP of regulars.

But a ho would also have a core GROUP of regulars.

The core group of regulars needs to be something NOT cavity back, I've got same ball flight issues as you do RI.

Buckwheat said it best, "I been wookin' pa nub in all da wong pwaces."

OMG!!! so tempted.