Diamana X or Stinger

vincent

Guys,

I know this is prolly a long shot, but who has one? Please let me know.

Thank you. Happy New Year.

Vincent

Guys,

I know this is prolly a long shot, but who has one? Please let me know.

Thank you. Happy New Year.

Vincent

haha you probably have a chance for the X. stinger nah nah.

i know someone with a 6S stinger. located in usa

haha you probably have a chance for the X. stinger nah nah.

i know someone with a 6S stinger. located in usa

Help me out please.

Oh btw, there is a miura y grind on ebay australia. Let me know if you need help onforward that baby to you. ;)

Help me out please.

Oh btw, there is a miura y grind on ebay australia. Let me know if you need help onforward that baby to you. ;)

Il send you an email now

Any other juicy stuff in ebay Australia Vincent?? Like a Ryoma Premia head perhaps.... :)

haha no i wish! i would have snapped them all up! haha. I heard you are JDM driverless now.

How was your holidays back home??

Ahh too bad you're in Oz for shipping purposes. I am on the fence about my stinger pull, but still trying to think of the right driver head to test.

Shaft it with ryoma. Is it really bad to ship to oz?

haha no i wish! i would have snapped them all up! haha. I heard you are JDM driverless now.

How was your holidays back home??

Yup... JDM driverless now (unless you put Vega into JDM) I was supposed to have a Epon EMS head arrive to me sometime mid Oct but got lost in the mail and the seller now is trying to claim insurance and just this morning he suddenly e-mail me that the head has arrived back to him in the US !! Now he is going to try to resend again.... piss me a little obviously.

Looking to try a Ryoma Premia one of these days (if i can find a used one in 10.5) If you stop hoarding them and decided to sell me one would be greatly appreciated.

My KL trip was OK but darn hot to be playing 5 days of golf straight. Ended up getting a head stroke after that and down with heavy fever for a couple of days..... obviously gaming R11 was no fun at all but it gets the job done temporary...