Ryoma Driver = magic club

shintajay

I would like to thank Tourspec for getting me static fitting with the proper setup.

Backgound: First purchase to tourspec was the Special tune with Crazy RD shaft. Waited and waited. Finally arrived and it went lights out for me. I'm hitting 70+ fairways plus the misses are just off. Had paint issues on the club. They fixed it and shipped back for free. Very good customer support. During this time I debated on a legal D1, so I purchased the a premia with the same shaft. I'm amazed long the regular goes. Not as far is the ST but close.

After 6 months of play. My playing partners now calls it the magic club. I gained 15-20 on the regular and another 10 on the ST. They all got the TM rocket and still does not match the Ryoma. FYI my swing speed is in the high 80s so not too fast. I use to use my PRGR egg 3 wood off the tees to get it in the tight fairways. Now I just tee it up and hit driver on every hole other than the 3s.

I would not hesitate to recommend the regular model to anyone with lower swing speeds like mine.

Now that Ryoma will upgrade the driver, I might like ST model again. So Please tourspec, when it does come out or is in the process try and get info comparing to the older ST model also. I'd be very impressed if they can make this better.

Edited by shintajay

I am very envious of your 70+ fairway . I sure could use some Magic in my game :)

I would like to thank Tourspec for getting me static fitting with the proper setup.

Backgound: First purchase to tourspec was the Special tune with Crazy RD shaft. Waited and waited. Finally arrived and it went lights out for me. I'm hitting 70+ fairways plus the misses are just off. Had paint issues on the club. They fixed it and shipped back for free. Very good customer support. During this time I debated on a legal D1, so I purchased the a premia with the same shaft. I'm amazed long the regular goes. Not as far is the ST but close.

After 6 months of play. My playing partners now calls it the magic club. I gained 15-20 on the regular and another 10 on the ST. They all got the TM rocket and still does not match the Ryoma. FYI my swing speed is in the high 80s so not too fast. I use to use my PRGR egg 3 wood off the tees to get it in the tight fairways. Now I just tee it up and hit driver on every hole other than the 3s.

I would not hesitate to recommend the regular model to anyone with lower swing speeds like mine.

Now that Ryoma will upgrade the driver, I might like ST model again. So Please tourspec, when it does come out or is in the process try and get info comparing to the older ST model also. I'd be very impressed if they can make this better.

You are very welcome Jay, you have always been a pleasure to help. I will of course do a comparison.

Glad you like the driver! Ryoma is a veeery popular driver for those enthusiasts and loyal followers. It is one of the best drivers out there for the performance and quality! The ST is Looong! :)

Hi guys, 1st time poster long term lurker!

Ryoma driver is what I am after too; I have never seen one in the flesh but from the pics it just looks like it is begging to be hit. the Vega RAD 03 driver looks kinda similar to me?