Let's compare ONOFF Forged 2013 vs Yamaha V-Forged 2013!

Yamaha V-Forged Inpres X 2013 vs ONOFF Forged 2013! FIGHT!

gallery_18_4_29874.jpg

VS

gallery_18_4_5047.jpg

More Leading Edge Relief on the ONOFF, Tungsten insert on the ONOFF. V-Forged more rounded sole!

gallery_18_4_5691.jpg

Lower CG on ONOFF, A little lower Flight on V-Forged. V-Forged only a hair smaller in size...

gallery_18_4_79408.jpg

Yamaha a little shorter heel to toe, Yamaha more rounded edges, Yamaha top line a little thinner!

gallery_18_4_63690.jpg

The Yamaha has a better looking face shape. More boxy for Yammy, more tear drop for ONOFF. Both feature exquisite milling !

gallery_18_4_16475.jpg

gallery_18_4_12632.jpg

gallery_18_4_1339.jpg

beautiful clubs both. I went with onoff in the end as it was , as most have said, a touch more forgiving, especially the mid irons onwards. It plays like the epon 502s.

in terms of looks, i think the yammy wins - looks like a muscle back, plays like a cavity. Its one pretty club.

Great comparison, thanks. Personally, I would prefer the Onoff... if I want CB forgiveness, offset, head size etc, the club should look like a CB. :)

I like the tungsten insert in the OnOff.... makes it slightly easier to get the ball airborne IMO.

I have not hit the Yamaha's but the 13 Onoffs are in my bag.

• 1 month later...

The V-Forged feels a little bit softer, the ONOFF13's are for sure longer and more accurate still soft. I would say the ONOFF has the slightest bit more offset and the better shape as well.

been playing the onoff couple of mths now - cant find a fault at all. Long & forgiving. I hv paired it with ctapers which was great, now trying out with pxi 6.0s.

Next wnna put it on MCI 80s !!