For Trade: Ryoma F5 18*

gocchin

Okay this is probably a long shot but... I am looking for a trade for.... a Rangefinder!

Not playing my Ryoma F5 18* with Tour AD SR Flex stock shaft so its up for trade. In very good condition with original head cover.

Will trade for a recent model, rangefinder, preferably a Bushnell V3 (slope would be nice) or a Leupold GX2i or something equivalent....

No need to offer up clubs... I can get any club pretty easily (^_^)

Only other things I would consider are a Macbook Air with at least an i5, 4gb and 128GB or a Sony A99 Body both of which I can top up with clubs or cash... (^_^)

post-8383-0-93718300-1375708410.jpg

post-8383-0-88434100-1375708420.jpg

post-8383-0-83197300-1375708432.jpg

That's definitely the first time I've seen WTT clubs for a computer, may have happened sometime in the past, first time I've seen it though.

Always nice to have hobbies, always have something to do.... I'm not a tech guy at all, still have a 5 year old model phone, older laptop, only piece of tech that I really stay up to date with is the ipad... Huge nerd though, lol, comics, anime/manga, fantasy novels, antique arms and armor... Email me when you get a chance, I think its about time that I treat myself to a GF putter.

Always nice to have hobbies, always have something to do.... I'm not a tech guy at all, still have a 5 year old model phone, older laptop, only piece of tech that I really stay up to date with is the ipad... Huge nerd though, lol, comics, anime/manga, fantasy novels, antique arms and armor... Email me when you get a chance, I think its about time that I treat myself to a GF putter.

here . here!

bout time indeed..,!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a brand new barley used Leupold GX 3i still have the box with all the instructions in you are still interested? Let me know