Lefty Yamaha RMX driver vs. Epon 103

Mob

Need alittle advice. I am starting to have a wandering eye back towards JDM drivers. I have a Crazy 435 with a Crazy shaft; it is long as advertised, but not very forgiving and the feel is decent but not great. The only other lefty options that I see are the new Yamaha RMX forged driver or the Epon 103. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with both of these drivers and can compare them for me? Ryoma, S Yard, TRPX, etc. do not make left handed drivers as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Hi M

The way I see it is, if you can get the 103 in lefty you should pull the trigger, I had one and regret selling it.

Heaps of members game this head, the feel is awesome, v forgiving, (long split fairways)

The other good thing about this head is, if you buy new then weight and face angle can be specific.

I haven't seen any comments on new yammys as yet but do know that are not endo forgings as in the past.

Good luck with u choice and hope this helps.

H

Hi M

The way I see it is, if you can get the 103 in lefty you should pull the trigger, I had one and regret selling it.

Heaps of members game this head, the feel is awesome, v forgiving, (long split fairways)

The other good thing about this head is, if you buy new then weight and face angle can be specific.

I haven't seen any comments on new yammys as yet but do know that are not endo forgings as in the past.

Good luck with u choice and hope this helps.

H

Thanks, I was leaning that way, but had seen a lot of positive reviews on older Yamaha drivers, just not

Much info. on the new one