Taylormade Jetspeed Japan version

craniac76

Not sure but I took out a US jetspeed yesterday and was killing it. Now I had a GD MT6 shaft in it but it was giving me a nice draw with great distance. Goochin where are you?? We need some info on this please.

Oookay. I see now. TSG does not carry this one.

Edited by Robb40

Oookay. I see now. TSG does not carry this one.

We carry pretty much everything. If it's not in the store you can inquire via E-mail or PM.

Well the mystery deepens on this model. According to several guys over on golfwrx this model is discontinued. Apparently it sold very badly in the states. To dump remaining inventory they are planning to offer a buy one get one free deal. You can purchase the driver and pick a fairway wood or a hybrid for free. I am not surprised because taylor-made put way too much advertising into the SL DR and very little into the Jetspeed line. I would love to try the JDM version because the US version feels like a brick but it is long.

Well the mystery deepens on this model. According to several guys over on golfwrx this model is discontinued. Apparently it sold very badly in the states. To dump remaining inventory they are planning to offer a buy one get one free deal. You can purchase the driver and pick a fairway wood or a hybrid for free. I am not surprised because taylor-made put way too much advertising into the SL DR and very little into the Jetspeed line. I would love to try the JDM version because the US version feels like a brick but it is long.

Robb40

You heard correctly. I took my son to our club fitter to adjust his driver and our fitter offered us the deal while we were there. If you buy the driver you get either the FW or Hybrid for free. Deal started on Monday and will continue for the next couple of weeks.

Thank for that. You never sometimes about online "inside" information. Guess the guys were right this time. I wondered why the US version is dirt cheap on eBay already.

i am still looking at the JDM. it looks so much better in all black but just not sure it is enough. Tm launched buy one get one today via email from golf everybody

It is standard fare but that doesn't mean it has nothing to do with liquidating inventory levels.

These brands are not producing extra woods to be given away for free.

If a club is hot and it sells well there doesn't need to be this sort of incentive but if a club is moving slowly this helps.