The New Honma BERES S-03 Driver

This is Honma's latest release, the BERES S-03 driver.

For those not familiar with Honma's line up there is the Tour World (TW) series and the BERES line. TW is for the athlete while Beres is geared toward the average player & imo the slower swinger.

Per Honma the S-03 is a mens club that will appeal to the Lady golfer who has a higher swing speed than the average woman... lol But seriously, it's for the low handicap player who wants higher, less slice, and forgiveness. I'll take all that except the higher.

Looking at the standard shaft options & specs it seems a little game improvement and it kinda is but not... 46" standard length with the ARMRQ8 54* Stiff available and in 9.5/10.5* lofts.

What makes this one special is Honma's Ti-5N proprietary face tech and material, what this does is add a variable thickness that lengthens the sweet spot.

Honma also moved the hosel further away from the center of the club head making more of the sweet spot acessible.

It's a 5 piece head with a crown made of 3AL-2.5V, a Forged G4-Ti sole and their new Alpha beta Ti allow Ti-5N found in the face.

XF5A1096-900x600.jpg

XF5A1401-900x600.jpg

XF5A1110-900x600.jpg

XF5A1403-900x600.jpg

XF5A1394-900x600.jpg

XF5A1414-900x600.jpg

That's pretty sweet. So would this on par with the Epon AF-15x series or the AF-10x series? And I'm assuming it comes in the 3 and 4 star versions too (can't afford either one, but I was just curious)?