need help with legitimacy of GF putter

freddy camacho

Hi, im new to JDM and TSG. But glad i found this forum.

Recently stumbled upon this on ebay.

Need help to know if this is legit. Cos ive checked GF website on the orders, and order 1990 is another model altogether. 

So question before i bid is....legit or passScreenshot_2016-11-01-13-38-56.pngScreenshot_2016-11-01-13-38-56.pngScreenshot_2016-11-02-00-03-18.png

Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-02-08.png

Hi there, doesn't look legit.  I have had a Scotty Cameron refinished and modified by Gold's and when I look up the order number on my certificate on the Gold's website I can see exactly my putter.

So I would guess they have somehow obtained a photo of a certificate...

Why don't you ask the seller a question about the putter not matching the order number, see what explanation they come up with :)

Anyway, I would stay away.

Cheers,

That is my putter and I think I am going to keep it.  I am going to send to Gold's for a modification.  It is a totally legit Golds putter.  Im not sure why the numbers are mixed up on the site.  It looks like Golds has a new website.  But I have the COA, original Golds box and head cover.  Also never seen a Gold's fake.   This also doesn't belong in the BST so to the OP(freddy camacho)  please move it to another section or close the thread.

Thanks

Used to be mine and before then Romaro's. Fantastic example of one of the nicer Gold's.

Noted...mod...please close this thread

Sorry if i have offended anyone with my post. 

New to JDM and golds...really love to own one real soon