Epon, Nippon, Shimada, Kamui, jBeam, Modart, Buchi, Hiro Matsumoto, Yamada, Yamaha, Kyoei, Seven, Mackenzie,

Elven

I'll reply to comments through private message

Willing to trade also

Interested in:

Irons
Epon AF 302 4-PW, Epon AF Tour MB 4-PW, Epon AF Tour CB 4-PW 

Wedges
Yururi Chili, Yururi Tour, Kyoei RRC, Kyoei Prototype, Seven (forged models), Shinagawa

Driving Irons
Buchi SP 301 18.5 degree, Srixon ZX 18 degree, A-GRIND 2016 CMB 18 degree

Fairway Woods
Modart MA01F 19 degree or 16 degree, Kamui Pro TP-XF 5 wood or 3 wood, J Beam G-FW 5 wood or 3 wood

Shafts
Nippon 115 Anniversary wedge, Nippon 120 Stiff 4-PW, Nippon Super Peening Red Stiff 4-PW, Nippon Super Peening Orange Stiff 4-PW, Nippon Super Peening Blue Stiff wedge, Nippon putter, Shimada shafts, Dogatti PT135, Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana putter

Drivers
Yamaha V201, V201 tourmodel, V202, or V202 tourmodel, Epon 151, Epon 101, jBeam 435, Modart

Putters
Hiro Matsumoto MZ-02, MZ-07, MZ-18, open to other models also. No mz 05 or mz 10. Yamada Dream 54, 85029 Copper Series, Shogun, open to other models. Gold's Factory, Seven, Kyoei, Benock, Armsgain, Epon i33, Miura or Miura Giken, Fujimoto, Makino

Mackenzie Bags
8" Nylon Charcoal as seen here https://www.mackenziegolfbags.com/store/products/8-ballistic-nylon-mac-charcoal-navy-red--white/
Miura Nylon as seen here https://miuragolf.com/products/mackenzie-original-walker-bag-nylon 

Thank You

Edited by Elven

• Elven changed the title to MADE IN JAPAN Wedges, 5 Wood, Driver, & Miura Giken CB-1008 4 Iron - Yururi, Kyoei, PRGR, Crazy, Royal Collection, Epon, Modart, Yamaha, OnOff & Others
  • 2 weeks later...

dont have the wedges buddy but I have a money JDM market Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 18 degree 5 wood that has a head that is so solid and long its crazy and the stock stiff shaft is a diamana ahina or something close but the whole package works and the head and shaft are nearly flawless like new.  Just in case you wanted a 14 degree 3 wood I have a yamaha I.F.F. with a graphite design tour ad something or other that is super forgiving super long and great off the tee or the deck.  And for driver I have the absolute straightest, will not go left ever, fade fairway bomber 2017 PRGR RS-F Driver with stock stiff it is mint and it is forgiving and long.  The loft is somewhere around 10 or 10.5 and is adjustable has weights that are adjustable as well.  I have a money set of PRGR iron heads to go with that if your interested, sorry about not having wedges.  

• Elven changed the title to Miura Giken CB-1008 4 Iron, Hiro Matsumoto Putter(s), Yamaha & Epon Drivers
  • Elven changed the title to Nippon, Miura Giken, Hiro Matsumoto, Yamada, Yamaha, Epon, Kyoei, Gold's Factory, Seven, Mackenzie, Mizuno, BB&F, Swing Caddie
  • Elven changed the title to Epon, Nippon, Shimada, Kamui, jBeam, Modart, Buchi, Miura Giken, Hiro Matsumoto, Yamada, Yamaha, Kyoei, Seven, Mackenzie, BB&F
  • 1 month later...
  • Elven changed the title to Epon, Nippon, Shimada, Kamui, jBeam, Modart, Buchi, Hiro Matsumoto, Yamada, Yamaha, Kyoei, Seven, Mackenzie,