LOOP Prototype GK Shaft

Hey TSG,

Looking for feedback on the LOOP Prototype GK Shaft.... Anybody here have experience with it?

There is a Stock Color scheme edition and then a Limited IP Color scheme edition. I assume they are the same shaft and the only change is the Finish. 

Would love to hear any and all feedback on the Prototype GK Shaft.

Many, many, THANKS, TSG!

I have the shaft in one of my drivers. Easy to launch, mid/low spin, shaft feels alive but not particularly lively. I’m a swinger more so than a hitter. Works very well for me.

Awesome review. That's the info I was looking for!! 

Any comparison shafts of note? 

Replied in PM but Basileus AAA 2015 is in the same feel range although I think the GK will not move the ball as much sideways as the AAA can. Diamana Blue type feel more so that White but closer to White than Red. Makes sense?

Oban Kiyoshi Purple also comes to mind. Perhaps a little more resistance in the GK.

I have a habit of hitting my 9* driver off the deck and it works the GK but it would not work as well with a Diamana White, Kiyoshi Black etc.

Edited by bngolfer

Very interesting. I liked the OG Kai'li AND oddly enough the OG Ahina. 

I've hit the Kiyoshi Purple enough to know that response. 

If you can get a 9° Driver off the deck with the GK, I think I'll be able to launch it. 

My trouble is, I have the 'Eldrick Numbers' ... Tons of spin, no launch. I'm currently gaming the Ventus Velocore Red 6x with a good bit of success. But. There's an itch that something is just the slightest hair off from bursting through to the other side.