Can anyone tell me what the hell I just watched? That was the weirdest thing I've seen since Natural Born Killers.

Don't have a F Clue !!!! Not only can't I get cable imternet am not able to get any pay extra service for cable TV either .

So I guess you could say thats a good thing otherwise I would probably be wondering the same thing chainsaw . WTF :lol: :lol:

Sopranos is huge over here - its one of my fav series actually. It may be an acquired taste, but at least it beats most of the drivel to come from the US in the last few years (read Friends, Will&Grace, et all)

Scrubs, Boston Public and Fraiser - good quality! :!:

Sopranos is huge over here - its one of my fav series actually. It may be an acquired taste, but at least it beats most of the drivel to come from the US in the last few years (read Friends, Will&Grace, et all)  

Scrubs, Boston Public and Fraiser - good quality!  :!:

;shocked What is this world coming to . Patrick aka PxExG posting down in the basement :?: :?:

I don't think there is enough room for a gutter gang smiliey to go with the LOSER you already have Bro . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scrubs, Boston Public and Fraiser - good quality!  :!:

One season of Friends and the rest were repeats to me.

Scrubs is cool. I really like "Touching Evil" on USA.

I'm all about the Chapell Show and the Iron Chief.

I really like the new Iron Chief series that has Chiefs that are famous over here because I can actually relate to what they are making. The difficult thing about the Japanesse one was that I couldn't figure what half of the dishes would taste like b/c the ingredients were really exotic for this part of the world or used in a way that isn't common to our palettes.

Iron Chef rocks! Used to watch it all the time, need to get back to watching it. The host is one scary dude. 8O

I'm all about the Chapell Show and the Iron Chief.

I really like the new Iron Chief series that has Chiefs that are famous over here because I can actually relate to what they are making. The difficult thing about the Japanesse one was that I couldn't figure what half of the dishes would taste like b/c the ingredients were really exotic for this part of the world or used in a way that isn't common to our palettes.