WTS Cameron Collectible Putters Holiday '02

bruinduke

TRADED...thanks Ray!

New Scotty Cameron Holiday 2002 Newport Two, black pearl finish. 35 inches. Dancing Candy Cane headcover and matching divot tool. $450 OBO

Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport in gun blue finish (not a refinish). New, but with shop wear (putted with in the shop that the putter originally came from, no dings, etc, but shows some signs of usage). The grip is a Scotty Full Chord with plastic still wrapped. Stickers are the scotty 3 point crown and shield. Oil instructions as well. Newport head with oil can Art of Putting designation and headcover. Offers please. I was told in discussions worth $500-600, don’t know if that much, but I’ll take whatever seems to be a good offer.

Please PM for pics or questions.

Duke,

Nice putters!! I wish I have cash or something good to trade you for the Oil Can newport.

By the way, the Scotty proto is working out nicely! :love:

New Scotty Cameron My Girl 2002 Newport 33” 350g head weight, black shadow finish, winn grip.  Poodle Headcover and matching Divot tool included.  Never Used.  $1100 OBO.

New Scotty Cameron Holiday 2002 Newport Two, black pearl finish.  35 inches.  Dancing Candy Cane headcover and matching divot tool.  $450 OBO

Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport in gun blue finish (not a refinish).  New, but with shop wear (putted with in the shop that the putter originally came from, no dings, etc, but shows some signs of usage).   The grip is a Scotty Full Chord with plastic still wrapped. Stickers are the scotty 3 point crown and shield. Oil instructions as well. Newport head with oil can Art of Putting designation and headcover.  Offers please.  I was told in discussions worth $500-600, don’t know if that much, but I’ll take whatever seems to be a good offer.

Please PM for pics or questions.

thks for you PM, will consider and let u know

Geez Duke

You're unloading everything.  Giving up the game?   :wink:

Love that driver I got from you.  Hitting it a little low but dern straight.  Comparable to the R7 TP.

Come on MG, you know me better than that. Low? Last time I sold you a 580XD you were hitting some towering shots that kept going forever....

Any offer on the putters? Really hope not to go to Ebay.