BO SOX World Series Champs!!!

How impressive was this team, 3 outs from elimination, then they win 8 straight games to take the whole thing!! :cool:

Not only did they remove the "Curse" but they beat the most potent offense in baseball shutting the Cards down.

Back from 3 down, win 4 straight to beat the Yanks.

Take 4 straight games from the Cards close out a record setting, curse breaking, 86 year drought.

Set a record for winning 8 straight games to win the title.

First team to come back from 3 down to win the ALCS.

Boston has emphatically exorcized it's Babe Ruth demons!!

I tell you, I am a lifelong Yankee fan. I've followed them every year for 30 years or so. I saw Bucky Dent's home run. I've watched the Red Sox collapse in 1986. I saw Aaron Boone's homerun and the Red Sox comeback of 2004.

All that being said, now that the Sox have FINALLY won a World Series, the thing that makes me upset, is that that asshole Ben Affleck is happy! :wah:

:roll:

he bothers me too!!

:roll:

i was shocked to see the sox beat the yankees winning 4 straight. a team with a 3-0 series lead, should never lose the series. with that said, the sox wanted it more and they earned. to win 8 straight games to take the championship is awesome. good job to the sox. now, lets get the nhl season back..