The New Callaway Fushion Tour Issue Pic!

joey3108

Looks sweet!  I don't like the part where the shaft connects to the clubhead though.  Why can't Callaway just do it like everone else and give their drivers hosels?

Looks awefully like those PRGR drivers

Looks sweet!  I don't like the part where the shaft connects to the clubhead though.  Why can't Callaway just do it like everone else and give their drivers hosels?

IMO, not even close. The Duo2 is a DEEP face driver. Im talking very Deep. taller than the R7 Quad for shizzle. The fusion is also shaped way differently. If you ever hold a Duo in your hand you will notice some very modern boxy angles here and there.

IMO, not even close. The Duo2 is a DEEP face driver. Im talking very Deep. taller than the R7 Quad for shizzle. The fusion is also shaped way differently. If you ever hold a Duo in your hand you will notice some very modern boxy angles here and there.

I was just referring to the funny hosel

Thanks for the pics JK it looks actually interesting, I might try one. Hope it isn't as gross as the old one. Thanks

It's the weirdest sounding driver I have hit in a longtime.. in a good way, but still odd. The face is very HOT and the ball almost looks like it has top spin in the air. It's a long as anything I have hit recently...I was hitting it side by side with my J340 today. My F2 is 8.5* and has a Zcom TW74 which is somewhat mid kick..Seems to hit true to loft if not a little higher, but that might be due to the shaft...

So far so good... Really nice looking at address...

• 3 weeks later...

Ive heard people saying phil is not using the FT2 he is using a prototype driver called the FT3.

Can anyone shed light on the differences between these two clubs?