Question on Gauge fairway metal

birdieboy831

can somebody please give me a little feedback on this beauiful looking fairway club? or guide me to their website. thanks

A little trick.. If you're looking for a Japan specific item, instead of searching the US google, search Japans google at google.jp

Their site is http://www.gaugedesign.co.jp/

DemolitionMan had one years ago. It had a pretty hot face if I remember correctly. The only thing I really do remember was that it was purdy from address :love:

I beleive they're pretty reasonably priced as well.

Its pretty hard to navigate the site if you cant read Japanese so here is some help finding the woods.

http://www.gaugedesign.co.jp/Products/Prd_FW.html

Chris

Very good fairway wood. One of the easiest to hit and feel was great as well. Sound is a little too metallic for my taste and it's fairly deep faced if you like that in a fw wood. Also, the shiny face will scuff after a few rounds if your afraid to dirty your clubs. Overall a great FW wood but nothing revolutionary. Make sure to put in a good fw shaft and your set (my choice of shaft preferbly a fuji hkpro80 or counterbalance).

can somebody please give me a little feedback on this beauiful looking fairway club? or guide me to their website. thanks

Birdie, These are as good as it gets. Longer than the 200 steels that I keep around. Very forgiving too. Put a good shaft in it and it's a great club.

Yes this a great wood when the right shaft is in it. The club sets great at address, and has a good face angle looking down at it,that gives confidence. Also IMO has a good looking black head with its glossy paint job. The only thing that I have noticed, that IMO it felt a little hard and had its own different sound. I tried the 3 wd and got those results, but when I hit the 5 and 7 woods they were different and had real good results with them. I don't use a 5 or 7 wood but if I decide to this wood be the club.

same comments as above. long & forgiving + workable. sets up pretty square even though it's actually open. good weight to the head. the sole design works really well too. think the new version will release soon.