NV prototype in rescue

FaldoJunior

• 3 weeks later...

not a problem .. a very easy task for a custom golf shop to handle..

Which Taylor Made Rescue do you have? The Rescue Mid is a .370" tip, the Rescue Mid TP is a .335", the Rescue Fairway is a .350". I haven't done any work on the Titleist hybrids yet, but by the looks of them, they are either a .370" or .355"T, and knowing them, this could depend on if you select graphite or steel as the original shaft.

Assuming the shaft tip diameters match up properly, or assuming atleast the Aldila tip is not larger than the Taylor Made hosel, this can be done with relative ease.

I just have the Taylormade rescue not the tp.

If the NV doesn't fit would you recommend any other shafts to go in it.

*Hopefully* it'll fit just fine, but I'm kinda doubting it. Knowing Titleist, they like their taper tips, so they probably used the NV Hybrid in a .355T instead of .370" like everybody else.

If it doesn't work, I'd just pick up the NV Hybrid in a .370" parallel and pop that in there. It's a fantastic feeling shaft with excellent trajectory (atleast for me), so I wouldn't hesitate at all to spend the $80 +/- on that.

Good luck!