Anyone Seen A Tour r7 With This Kind Of Serial #?

Just wondering if anyone has seen a tour r7 with this type of serial#?

C

XXXXXX

TXXXXX

I know the "B" ones, but has anyone else seen or know of this type??

Thanks in advance! :smile2:

yes, my r7 shallow tp has a c txxxxx number, & one of my r5 dual tp drivers serial #'s starts Xxxxxx while the other is a Txxxxx, all three drivers came from straight from TM from my tour rep, these serial numbers arent uncommon

C

XXXXXX

TXXXXX

yes, my r7 shallow tp has a c txxxxx number, & one of my r5 dual tp drivers serial #'s starts Xxxxxx while the other is a Txxxxx, all three drivers came from straight from TM from my tour rep, these serial numbers arent uncommon

Actually, this IS the whole serial #! Sorry for the confusion! But again, it has a "C" above a set of serial #'s and then underneath that, it has the TXXXXX #'s too! I have a another tour r7 with the "B" above the Txxxxx, but have never heard of the "C" with TWO lines of numbers beneath it! Anyone ever see this??

Thanks again!! :smile2:

C

XXXXXX

TXXXXX

Actually, this IS the whole serial #! Sorry for the confusion! But again, it has a "C" above a set of serial #'s and then underneath that, it has the TXXXXX #'s too! I have a another tour r7 with the "B" above the Txxxxx, but have never heard of the "C" with TWO lines of numbers beneath it! Anyone ever see this??

i have seen the "c" on past drivers that ive gotten from TM, as for the 2lines of #'s i have never seen. ill ask my TM tour rep about it & get back to you. ive never heard of any serial #'s consisting of 2 lines other than the "b" or "c" above the single line of serial #'s.

My r7 10.5°/Tour Shaqx has a CB above the Txxxxx & my backup r7 10.5° head has just a C above the Txxxxx. They're both 1° open. All of the B above the Txxxxx r7 tour heads sit dead square while the CB or C above the Txxxxx sit either 1° open or closed. If you buy from a TaylorMade tour van tech from Escondido, CA. the head will be 1° open. :wink:

My r7 10.5°/Tour Shaqx has a CB above the Txxxxx & my backup r7 10.5° head has just a C above the Txxxxx. They're both 1° open. All of the B above the Txxxxx r7 tour heads sit dead square while the CB or C above the Txxxxx sit either 1° open or closed. If you buy from a TaylorMade tour van tech from Escondido, CA. the head will be 1° open. :wink:

Hehehe! I guess your source really hooks you up!! :smile2:

C

XXXXXX

TXXXXX

i have seen the "c" on past drivers that ive gotten from TM, as for the 2lines of #'s i have never seen. ill ask my TM tour rep about it & get back to you. ive never heard of any serial #'s consisting of 2 lines other than the "b" or "c" above the single line of serial #'s.

Thanks! Someone who has a source! :laugh: I'd really appreciate it!!

do ya have a pic of the hosel?

Not yet! Should get it on Tuesday! Will try to post a pic when I get it! Again, though, the guy I'm getting it from says the serial is like this:

C

XXXXXX

TXXXXX

A "C" with TWO lines of numbers. Someone else said it could be a R&D head also.

:circt: :tm: :scotty: :fuji:

only time ive ever seen ANYTHING similar was on a R540 DF, i know it was a T on the first line and the rest below...a year or two ago...i cant even remember fully :D sorries.

Don't know what the deal is with the xxx's in your serial number but a friend of mine who worked in the Taylormade tour van over here in Europe (up until last year) told me that not all the tour clubs start with the same serial number sequence as often suggested.

I've got a 580xd tour with the serial number PACKMAN - photos on this link: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?na...ewtopic&t=14451

Got my buddy to check it out and he thinks it most likely came from the US tourvan - most probably one of the pros had it custom done, which apparently isn't uncommon.

Don't know what the deal is with the xxx's in your serial number but a friend of mine who worked in the Taylormade tour van over here in Europe (up until last year) told me that not all the tour clubs start with the same serial number sequence as often suggested.

Not sure if your getting confused, but the X'x are actually referring to numbers, just that you don't write the numbers, just X'x to make it easier! Like:

C

T78910

At least that's what I think your thinking! :-D

I've got a 580xd tour with the serial number PACKMAN - photos on this link: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?na...ewtopic&t=14451

Got my buddy to check it out and he thinks it most likely came from the US tourvan - most probably one of the pros had it custom done, which apparently isn't uncommon.