Satyuros's Canadian bought Bag of Junk! (FINALLY! IMAGES!)

Satyuros

Check iitttt outtt! Sam and I finally took the time to get this done. Hahaa.

images are belowwwwww...

Here's the R7...

r7frontview.jpg

r7quad.jpg

Titleist 980f 3 wood...

titleist3wood.jpg

titleistfaceview.jpg

The HALO!

halo.jpg

halosideview.jpg

The Crappy Irons... (tommy Armours)

irons.jpg

Tommy armour gap wedge (not crap, mind you) and Nike SV wedge

wedges.jpg

And my beautiful Never Compromise Milled Series putter...

nevercompromiseback.jpg

nevercompandheadocver.jpg

nevercompbottom.jpg

And the oh so new, and sexy nike bag...

nikebag.jpg

Some things still need some work...the driver needs a good reshafting, same with the hybrid...and I need new irons. That's it, though.

Nice Bag. Just get a new shaft for the R7, and you'll be G2G (good two go). The HALO is a sweet club, I love mine, r flex as well (didn't get the stiff because who swings out of their shoes on anything other than a driver?). Good luck, great bag, nice putter.

nice bag and if you do change the shafts up make sure you get it spine align the shaft (otherwise known as shaft puring, etc.) makes a difference if you saw your club on a frequency analyzer compared to a tour pro or some head pros.

I love this putter. I'll be honest, half the reason I love this putter is because I think it's the best looking putter on the market. Period. The other half is I DO think it felt better than any other putter I tried. It's heavier than most blades, due to the tungsten weight in the toe, but I liked that, since I was using mallets and malletish putters before hand, the weight difference wasn't horrible. And the best part is, it's cheaper than any Scotty. *grin*

The Bag's pretty cool, I mostly liked it for how it looked, but it is light and everything fits well into the bag. Too bad it didn't come in orange...

But the best part is, I got it for free *grins* I love it when store's and banks screw up...

• 2 months later...

Yeah, my bag has changed some. I got some Titleist 990's now, hell of a lot better than my tommy armours..I reshafted my HALO and put a Banzai stiff shaft in it. Gonna reshaft my driver (prolly with a V2, or a PINK NV. Yeah, I know. How cool is that? *smirk*), get a TM RAC TP to replace my tommy armour gap wedge, and then new irons...although I honestly don't know what I'm gonna get for irons...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Update time! I got Nike Blades now, heh. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures for the time being...but I'll get some eventually! Just gotta borrow a camera from someone. So they have stock shafts, (stiff), and they're bent a degree flat, although I might get them bent another degree. They're a great club, and I'll hit them great..when I can swing again. I've lost my swing for the time bein'...I'll find it eventually though. Other then that nothin's changed. I plan on replacing the R7, although I don't know with what. (S'lookin to be either the Sasquatch or the X 460, or somethin' from TM) annnd a new wedge...other then that, my bag's perrddyy good I think. Not bad for a kid who's 17...