New TM AGSI Putters

ihavenorival

Has anyone had a chance to try the new Taylor Made AGSI putters? If so what has been your opinion. I have been lusting over the Lambeau version for a couple of weeks now. My problem is I have already purchased a couple of new putters this year. I'm not sure what is wrong with me... I played the same putter for the last five years, and as soon as I bought a new one, I wanted to buy more.... more.... more..... huhaahaahaaa!

Has anyone else been afflicted with this problem.

Has anyone had a chance to try the new Taylor Made AGSI putters? If so what has been your opinion. I have been lusting over the Lambeau version for a couple of weeks now. My problem is I have already purchased a couple of new putters this year. I'm not sure what is wrong with me... I played the same putter for the last five years, and as soon as I bought a new one, I wanted to buy more.... more.... more..... huhaahaahaaa!

Please do not worry! There are many experts (not including me) on this board that can diagnose your condition. Uh, I would say your are a, can you say, CLub Ho!! :cool:

• 5 weeks later...

I have tried the Daytona, Corza and the Suzuka.

Corza didn't work for me. A little bit of a hook/pull set up. Could have had a lemon..???

Daytona is very nice. If you like the Anser style.

Suzuka works for me and is ITB as I like the mallet style. Actually reminds me a little of my old Scotty DelMar.

All putters roll the ball exceptionally well. ASGI....No hype here....just technology that works as advertised!.....IMHO

Cheers,

Rodfern

taip, it did feel light but then compared to my 350g head gauge everything feels light! i really liked the firmish feel of the face and thought it rolled great! wouldnt come close to knocking my gauge out, but still  :cool:

That's exactly the feedback I got from the stick. Comes down to personal preference whereby I prefer a softer feel and a heavy head. Can't wait to roll a Gauge M2 AL+ as I putted great with the older M2+.

yeah, funny when chris posted the pics i thought of you......remembered you told me that was your ideal shape! hope you love it and then you can sell me your forged L....its my fav shape!   :love: :cool: i aint kiddin either lol

Don't think i'll ever get rid of the Forged L but I have a Tour Cameron Del Mar 3.5 3XB SSS if you're interested :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I purchased the Corza a few months ago and it is my favorite at the moment. True roll, great feel, and I love the setup. That AGSI insert really does what it says. TM had the Tour Van set up at Golf Galaxy and had the monitor set up to demo all the their putters versus the opposition. The AGSI insert really does get the ball rolling truer with less skip! I had it out 2 weeks ago for a long weekend and I really had a great couple of rounds with this stick. :love:

Has anyone had a chance to try the new Taylor Made AGSI putters? If so what has been your opinion. I have been lusting over the Lambeau version for a couple of weeks now. My problem is I have already purchased a couple of new putters this year. I'm not sure what is wrong with me... I played the same putter for the last five years' date=' and as soon as I bought a new one, I wanted to buy more.... more.... more..... huhaahaahaaa!

Oh yeah, this year I bought 5 putters and have only sold one of those. I have demoed the Lambeau, I like it but my Corza is solidly in the bag for now. :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

must be just me, but i played a corza for the first time after an impulse buy and hate it. never putted worse in my entire life.... couldn't even hole a 2 footer.... feel good, roll good, but obviously just not for me.... so a 34" corza plumbers neck for sale.... drop me a pm if interested. :tsg_smiley_laughatyou: