Taylormade Tour TP Driving Iron......Pics!

I am a big fan of the Japan spec TM Driving Iron and thought I would share some PGA Tour Scans of the new prototype TP Driving Iron.

TM_TP_Proto_DI.sized.jpg

Great pics Chris! Saw the 1st. pics over at golfwrx a few weeks back. In the tourney pic at golfwrx you couldn't tell it had the weights. I'm not even close to the biggest TM fan out there but this looks VERY nice. Reminds me of the 503I (which will prob. never go retail) and to a lesser extent the TS Airmuscle. Basically hybrids based on irons, not woods. Here's the big question. Is it coming retail?

been considering the 220i for a while. how's it play?

Its unreal, I havent been fond of to many driving irons. I didnt like the Air Muscle, or the Gauge Japan G001 but I really did enjoy the Taylormade Japan TP Driving Iron and I am crazy over this new Zoom 220i.

Its a driving iron that get the ball up fast and high where as most keep it pretty low. Its easy to hit and the face has a forged kinda feel to it. I dont know if its going in the bag just yet because I am awaiting a demo of the just released PRGR 320 CX hybrid club.

Now your making me want one big time. I can remember you got me a TM TP drving iron about a year or two ago. This one looks like I might be getting another one. Thanks for the Pics!!!