Taylormade V-Steel2 coming soon!

TourSpecGolfer

:cool: Good looking 3 wood! Very interesting information about TMs inventory in the States.

we have had this product in our shop for a month we were told this was for europe only because usa had lots of old stock of the first v steel and this is a stop gap before a r7 steel body version is coming out

Im interested if ya got some! drop me a PM...

P.S why you on a Proxy IP? :whistle:

we have had this product in our shop for a month we were told this was for europe only because usa had lots of old stock of the first v steel and this is a stop gap before a r7 steel body version is coming out

Im interested if ya got some! drop me a PM...

P.S why you on a Proxy IP? :whistle:

just out of curiosity. what is a proxy ip and why does it seem like a bad thing? thanks!

it hides the real email addy of the individual! people use it to disquise who they really are!!! :confused:

thanks +1. interesting.

It actually hides the IP addy, For example if a member is IP banned from a website they can gain entry once again by using another websites IP addy as cover.

We only have one banned person on TSG and it is Xgator

Anyone know when this will be out in the states? Its coming out probobly mid November in Japan. Any Tour reviews?

bigV-Steel2.jpg

We had a Chat with TM yesterday and Jason, from TM, was very vague about even something being named V-steel coming out next year in the US market. I think this will be only Japan/Europe.

what a club that we get in the UK but not available in USA???!!!???? really, that is very cool. Maybe me and +1 can get a little business going shipping them over to you guys in the States, abviously as friends we wouldn't charge you much more than our cost price!! what da y think buddy, we could make a bit of £££ out of this! :laugh: :cool:

we couldnt do that olly! or could we....lol :whistle: only messing!

it seems strange that tm would release a club to the european market and not the us! however, if anyone was desperate for one we could ship it over to you....but be warned, prices over here are a lot higher than in us!!!!

i recommend asking tourspecgolfer....as he will be able to get them for much cheaper!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

For those in the U.S who want to get their hands on one here ya go:

FYI: Ready to ship November 1st!

Taylormade V-Steel 2

:cool: From where this thread started from a day or so ago, Chris, you are a complete genius.

I can understand the members in the states wanting to get their hands on this, it looks like a beauty!