Tennis Elbow Pain -- Any Hints on Minimizing the Pain

Goldenhawk

If there is a chinatown in your town, find a shop who sell traditional chinese medicine, usually they also have or can recommend a chinese doctor or martial arts teacher who can fix broken bones, removed joint, tennis elbow pain,

for elbow pain i was ok in two days , no medicine, just massage, he said that our tendon move to the wrong place , sorry my bad english

please listen to acrazygolfer's first advice...there is a lot of swelling in this injury...you need to take awhile away from the game, useing ice and anti inflammitory's...shaft inserts, braces, graphite shafts...arent going to cut it...take some time off and let your arm heal properly

please listen to acrazygolfer's first advice...there is a lot of swelling in this injury...you need to take awhile away from the game, useing ice and anti inflammitory's...shaft inserts, braces, graphite shafts...arent going to cut it...take some time off and let your arm heal properly

I've done the exercises that were recommended to me and limited hitting balls at the range. The pain in the right elbow has gotten better and I should be ready for the Spring.