New Driver Purchase

unclekent

TSG'rs

I am interested in a new driver and wanted to know some feedback as to which one comes highly regarded for my swing profile. I am at 42 m/s with a smooth tempo and would benefit from a SR shaft. I am looking for a head between 10.5 and 11.5 degrees at a 44.5" length. Out of the following drivers what would the TSG members suggest for me. I assume most of these will sit between .5 to 1.5 degree closed.

PRGR 105 Black, 10.5 degree, 440cc

TourStage ViQ2, 10.5 degree, 430cc

Mizuno JPX 310, 11 degree, 410cc

Works V-01R, 10.5 degree, 430cc

Srixon W-505, 10.5 degree, 420cc

If I do not stick with the stock shaft offerings...I will get with an Axiv6060M.

As I cannot demo before purchase, I appreciate your input.

Kent

:atsg_smilie_mizuno:

Man, that is a tough list to pick from. Don't leave out the new Gauge driver either. That thing looks sick!! Good Luck!

You wanna try the new g field driver with a pt-6, this thing flies off the face so hot. I actually was wondering is it legal???? :tsg_smilie_confused: slightly shorter than the standard 45 inch and feels great in the head.

my current set up is the 10.5 degree with pt-6 stiff......

from address she is so pretty, not a mm closed nor open...perfectly square. The one negative i would have against it is that the shaft definately feels too weak for me, however that is my bad shaft selection and not the club!

Check the Mizuno MP-003

I heard that driver head is sick with distance and accuracy!

DO NOT go without talking to Chris about the new G-Field Driver either!

I am very very intereseted in both myself.

:atsg_smilie_mizuno::atsg_smilie_gauge:

if you are interested in W505, I do have one to sell, yet, it's 9.5*. it comes with Diamana S63 S shaft originallly from Srixon Japan. I brough two, and currently using 8.5* now since the shaft makes the ball fligh higher than others. I only hit about 10 to 15 balls on the range, it's considered brand new ... :tsg_smilie_smile: asking US$619.00 shipped within the US