FS: TourStage X-Drive 435 10.5* head only!

ravenwolf00

Have for sale without headcover TourStage X-Drive 435 10.5* head only 8/10 condition. Face is mint, sole has some minor scratches. Back of the club has 2 very small paint chips that you probably wouldn't notice unless you look closely at it, but not visible from address. $425 shipped. Sorry about not putting the price down earlier.

post-7135-1145107921_thumb.jpg

post-7135-1145107922_thumb.jpg

post-7135-1145107924_thumb.jpg

post-7135-1145107926_thumb.jpg

Edited by ravenwolf00

Have for sale without headcover TourStage X-Drive 435 10.5* head only 8/10 condition. Face is mint, sole has some minor scratches. Back of the club has 2 very small paint chips that you probably wouldn't notice unless you look closely at it, but not visible from address. Make me an offer

how about a price and some pics?

Also I would like to add that a warning has been put out about heads only coming from parts of S.E asia that are defective and were sold on ebay. The problem was 1 of 2 things, head weight too light or face thickness to thin.

Was this head purchased on ebay as head only?

Also I would like to add that a warning has been put out about heads only coming from parts of S.E asia that are defective and were sold on ebay. The problem was 1 of 2 things, head weight too light or face thickness to thin.

Was this head purchased on ebay as head only?

No it wasn't purchased on ebay. It has a shaft in it now but I am keeping the shaft and selling only the head.