Ultra Man

Order placed! I know he's good for 10 more yards and guaranteed to intimidate opponents.

At least 10 Yards! :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

DSC05874.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Where can that be ordered?

thank you.

Right here!. Click on the Pro Shop tab, select Accessories from left hand column and select Anime headcovers from pictures that appear. But be prepared for attention from other golfers - I've been carrying Ultra Man around the courses, orienting him to the traps and hazzards he will help me avoid and everyone is impressed. Makes other headcovers look positively dull and uninspired.

It will also add a touch of whimsy which should nicely set off those seriously classic DCI 962 irons, the nicest blend of forgiveness and precision the 1990s ever produced.

Wow, is it just me or is that one scary looking headcover!! :tsg_smiley_sun:

Rob

• 1 month later...

Oh..sorry for the confusion. I mean the pic taken from the real headcover. I just want to see if it is defferent from the pic shown in this website. I was thinking of getting an Ultraman, but after seeing the one in Chris's pic, I changed my mind. That Ultraman looks more aggressive than the one in proshop's ad.

Oh..sorry for the confusion. I mean the pic taken from the real headcover. I just want to see if it is defferent from the pic shown in this website. I was thinking of getting an Ultraman, but after seeing the one in Chris's pic, I changed my mind. That Ultraman looks more aggressive than the one in proshop's ad.

No way is Ultraman aggressive - I have him on my bag to keep from taking my game too seriously and he brings smiles to all who see him. In the Chris pic, you may be reacting to the 'sneer' the comes from a small, momentary fabric fold above the right side of his lip. It could also be Ultraman's non-verbal opinion of Chris' driving ability but either way yours will be sneer-free.

No way is Ultraman aggressive - I have him on my bag to keep from taking my game too seriously and he brings smiles to all who see him. In the Chris pic, you may be reacting to the 'sneer' the comes from a small, momentary fabric fold above the right side of his lip. It could also be Ultraman's non-verbal opinion of Chris' driving ability but either way yours will be sneer-free.

Sneer-free :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

Maybe the aggressive look comes from the intense glow eminating from the radioactive yellow eyes! :tsg_smilie_rolleyes:

Mine seems to have a little cheese-eatin' grin, but he does look good on the bag. :tsg_smiley_yes:

Tony, I have Kamen Rider coming in the next few days and when I get it I'll try to post a pic.

Have fun boys!

Thanks 8thehardway and Blader-X for your useful comments on the Ultraman hc. I like your idea of keeping Ultraman on the bag to prevent ourself from taking the game too seriously. :tsg_smiley_yes:

Blader-X, thanks for the pic of Kamen Rider. I think people would love to see the real Kamen Rider. Hope he will be 'Sneer-free' too :tsg_smilie_smile:

Here you go Tony, as well as all other interested TSGer's. Pics of Kamen Rider, plus Gegegenokitaro and Medama Oyaji along with my Ultra Man (sneer-free but with a wry smile!). Enjoy!

Kamen Rider

Gegegeno kitaro

Medama Oyaji

Ultra Man

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I am having problem putting my R5 TP driver in the Ultraman & Kamen Rider cover.

Anyone else has the same problem????

No problem with Ping G5 (460cc). I turn driver head sideways so elastic band in headcover is gradually stretched open by toe of driver. Ultraman finds it uncomfortable if I try to push the driver's sole in first and he sneers at me.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys if you take a look in the pro shop we have just added 3 more models to that listing.

Introducing ULTRA MAN 7!

Chris can you get any other characters like DORAEMON?

I wish we could, they dont offer that one yet. When they do I will be the first to add it to our pro shop.

Just a quick note on the Kamen Rider. Awesome looking cover but better suited for a fairway wood or smaller headed driver. 460cc really "cramps" him up! :tsg_smiley_embarrassed: