Mizuno Fan Boy Thread 2007!

taipanli

Bought myself a 90% new set-up for Christmas :tsg_smiley_drool::tsg_smiley_santa:

Forgive the formatting but this was done (relatively) quickly!

post-4758-1167792485.jpg

post-4758-1167792871.jpg

post-4758-1167792890.jpg

post-4758-1167792908.jpg

Driver: Tourstage 2007 X-Drive 460, 9.5* w/ stock XD-60 stiff

3 Wood: G-Field GFT w/ Diamana M73 stiff (old)

2 iron: Tourstage Airmuscle 18* w/ GD UT-95 stiff (old)

3-PW: Mizuno MP67 w/ Project X 5.5

Wedges: Mizuno R Black 52* and 58*

Putter: Gauge Design Pro Series M2+ CS

Bag: Mizuno MP bag

Driver is working well. Irons were a risk since they're blades but I 'm very happy and playing well with them. The R wedges are good but can't say they're any better than my MP custom wedges. Putter is an old model Gauge Design which I came across in a store - feel is great. The MP bag is beautiful.

I'll be getting a Tourstage X FW to try out along with a Mizuno MP FliHi. Otherwise, this bag should last at least 6 months :tsg_smiley_geek:

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Love the bag...not sure about the blue iron covers though =)

Well done...

Agree 100%...I have other black Mizuno neoprene iron covers but these were taken quickly and I couldn't be bothered...

Edited by taipanli

Beautiful!!!

What else needs to be said???

I LOVE THE NEW BAG!!! I must say though....I shouldn't be surprised knowing you Didier. PM me with what you have been doing lately. Laters bro!

nice bag!

does the bag have Mizuno's kabuki club management system?

Not the Kabuki system. It does have this strap right below the mouth (can sort of see it in the pics) that says "Club Holder" but I have no clue how to use it. I assume it's just for wrapping around the clubs?

Yes that Mizuno Bag is Available still. Expect new models in April.

Here is the new running bird Japan tour bag, U.S version is the same thing but smaller.

DSC_0246.jpgDSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

I own all the clubs and that bag but I wont be playing that set as I have my gamers. Mizuno makes top notch stuff, no matter usa or jdm spec its some of the best golf gear on earth.

LOL It was a matter of time before you pulled the trigger on a new set. But real nice set and choice buddy, :tsg_smiley_putter2: I just would be flipping coins just to figure out what to play all the time between your two sets. But these Mizunos are real nice looking good job.