Dance with Dragon Bags

rb2235

• 1 year later...

I have the DWD '08 pro caddy bag and would have to say that the attention to detail is truly excellent. THere's aspects of the bag that pictures just cannot do justice to.

yourpressed, i can send u some pics of my bag and point out what i'm talking about if u like -- just let me know!

Anyone know about the quality, durability of their staff or stand bags?

Thanks

I have the black with white dragon as shown in the pro shop. Quality seems very good. Bag is lighter than it looks. Any embroidery is done well. Pocket design is pretty good although I could use more.

One thing's for sure if you have a DWD bag you will probably be the only one and it does get attention unless you live in Japan like me and everyone here has an amazing tour like bag. Quality is very detailed. Very very nice bag.

When we came to Japan we left my wife's bag in Canada which meant she had to get a new one. She chose the DWD mini stand and it is definitely mini. While tall it only has a 6.5" opening. She carries 10 clubs and luckily she does as that is all that will fit. A very very nice bag though... super super light not like mine. (^_^)

Here are some pics!

dwdfabag.jpg

One thing's for sure if you have a DWD bag you will probably be the only one and it does get attention unless you live in Japan like me and everyone here has an amazing tour like bag. Quality is very detailed. Very very nice bag.

When we came to Japan we left my wife's bag in Canada which meant she had to get a new one. She chose the DWD mini stand and it is definitely mini. While tall it only has a 6.5" opening. She carries 10 clubs and luckily she does as that is all that will fit. A very very nice bag though... super super light not like mine. (^_^)

Here are some pics!

dwdfabag.jpg

damn thats awesome!

Yeah Tourstage/Paradiso has always been known to make the best bags in Japan. I still have my Paradiso Maru 23 bag but it got beat up pretty bad when I shipped my clubs from Canada to Japan... which is why I got the DWD. (^_^)

I am about to buy one of these bags black color with silver dragon. However, now after seeing pictures, I can't decide whether I should get this bag or get a different color, maybe similar to gocchin's bag, or white bag with gold dragon. However, I noticed that gocchin is able to keep his bag meticulously clean whereas I am afraid that I will not be able to keep as clean, but black bags do get hotter in the sun. Basically, the issue is whether I should get the white bag or the black bag? Since I am in the US, I cannot go the the store to examine it before I buy it from the Japanese pro shop.

I am about to buy one of these bags black color with silver dragon. However, now after seeing pictures, I can't decide whether I should get this bag or get a different color, maybe similar to gocchin's bag, or white bag with gold dragon. However, I noticed that gocchin is able to keep his bag meticulously clean whereas I am afraid that I will not be able to keep as clean, but black bags do get hotter in the sun. Basically, the issue is whether I should get the white bag or the black bag? Since I am in the US, I cannot go the the store to examine it before I buy it from the Japanese pro shop.

For that bag model, there is only one color left in stock, Red. All the others are sold out. It's crazy even here in Japan for the DWD stuff... it's as if they have a cult following. I get notification from them about new products and half are like sold out within days. Nuts.

For that bag model, there is only one color left in stock, Red. All the others are sold out. It's crazy even here in Japan for the DWD stuff... it's as if they have a cult following. I get notification from them about new products and half are like sold out within days. Nuts.

If that is the case, you are saying don't worry about the color, and just get it. The Japanese proshop I am working with did not have a large selection. I guess I am just going to get the black on.