ZOMO Putters

jti

Just wondering if anyone has used any of the ZOMO putters? Also wondering who designs the putters and any details about their putter technology. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese and their whole website is in Japanese:( (My parents sent me to Japanese lessons when I was young but don't remember a thing...paying for it now!)

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has used any of the ZOMO putters? Also wondering who designs the putters and any details about their putter technology. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese and their whole website is in Japanese:( (My parents sent me to Japanese lessons when I was young but don't remember a thing...paying for it now!)

Thanks

We sell them, not very well though. Its normal putter design imo, it seems Zomo has not released any new products this year. Thats a bad sign.

I have one 2 years ago and the quality is not there for the price.

Thanks for the info! I guess I will keep looking at the G-Fields.

The finish is okay.... Subpar compared to other JDM brands. Not very popular even in Japan where most Zomo models go pretty cheap... The only one I would consider is Zero or Maru's proto...

The finish is okay.... Subpar compared to other JDM brands. Not very popular even in Japan where most Zomo models go pretty cheap... The only one I would consider is Zero or Maru's proto...

The Zero is crap and the Maru is way over priced simply with his name on it.