Yururi C-Grind Tour Wedge Proto

I love the raw look to this wedge.

I wish I had soft conditions to be able to use it. Out here in the Desert I can't tell if it's harder in the winter or in the Summer. :tsg_smilie_yuk:

Yururi wedges are super soft. The black blades are beserk as well. Question is what do you guys want to see on a wedge or grind?

Yururi has done custom tour wedges for years.

Yururi wedges are super soft. The black blades are beserk as well. Question is what do you guys want to see on a wedge or grind?

Yururi has done custom tour wedges for years.

.......TBC grind??

What is a TBC grind? You gotta realize people make their own names for grinds.

Tuned by Carlton.

I like the raw shape of the Yururi......but I also like Carlton's sole grinds.

Maybe asking for a bit much....but what's a ho to do??

Tuned by Carlton.

I like the raw shape of the Yururi......but I also like Carlton's sole grinds.

Maybe asking for a bit much....but what's a ho to do??

Nothing wrong with asking! I really like the pics of some of Carlton's grinds, and would be interested in something similar on a 58 or 60.

As far as different grinds for the Yururi wedges, the grind on the Raw Black blades looks good with the rolled or blunted leading edge; I would be more comfortable with that than with the Tour wedge pictured here, but that's just what suits me. I might take a little more off the heel, but without trying a set on the course yet, I'm not sure, it could be great as is.

For other features... it might be interesting to see the machined face from other Yururi wedges (KM 0107) on the Raw Black or on this Tour wedge, although I don't know how it would hold up with a raw finish. Also, if you could get the KM 0107 irons with a rolled or blunted leading edge, that might work well for some people, but that could be more difficult since they don't have a raw finish.

I like I like!!!! Are these going to be raw looking like that? That cool I might have to try one for soft conditions. I get that in me neck of the woods sometimes.