Solid Tellurium copper

drewspin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i agree with drew, this is my favorite putter to date. i have the 006 makers proof 2/5. 370grams of pure putting enjoyment. i am a putter hoe but this killed my curiosity for more putters. i actually saved some $$$ in the long run

2211835586_d7540cbe5b_b.jpg

i agree with drew, this is my favorite putter to date. i have the 006 makers proof 2/5. 370grams of pure putting enjoyment. i am a putter hoe but this killed my curiosity for more putters. i actually saved some $$$ in the long run

2211835586_d7540cbe5b_b.jpg

Very nice putter =) First time I've seen this putter, it looks stunning.

• 1 month later...
nice putters! is the feel much differenct/softer than 303SS?

feel is so subjective that it can differ to many persons. sound for one can influence a persons perception of feel more than anything else. for me this feels defintely softer than my carbon or ss putters. but only slightly or so i think it is. it almost feels like there is some padding on the sweetspot when struck. sound is also much different, almost a clickish audible sound with a hint of crispness. hard to explain til you actually try one.