geotech golf

parputt

It's definitely a great looking head and I couldn't believe the price... especially since you get 2 real wedges too.... I've been told that these heads are the same design used by Scratch, Zodia and a few other companies. I haven't played them myself but they sure look good...

670hclarge.jpg

Saw that Geotech Golf is now listed in the Pro shop.For anyone who hasnt seen them yet the 670 HC iron heads look really nice.Almost like the Scratch AR-1s.Also the price for 3-SW cant be beat for Japan forged SC25 HEADS.Anyone use them yet?

They seem exactly like the Scratch irons. These look hot! This reminds me of Blade Golf -- the company that just took Miura blanks and stamped them.

i was actually looking and thinkingof the EK forged iron. i sent an email to Chris about these but haven't heard anything back. wonder if they are slightly larger and more forgiving than this design?

Yes they are, according to Geotech, the Forged EK was an evolution from the 670's that are slightly larger and target the same mid and low handicappers. The design is supposedly more forgiving and more up to date as this 670 model has been around longer.

D, they are supposed to be low spin and are very highly rated in Japan. The independent tester RankingGate had the RM models ranked in the top three along with Epon. Supposedly very good drivers, especially at that price!

T, yeah the AR-1's are indeed 1018 which are very soft. Same design though it seems.

The EK do indeed look similar to the EZ-1 but maybe a bit different in aesthetics? Not sure.