G-Field FW loosen screws

HULC1105

There seem to be a few people with this issue. Luckily my 4 G-field clubs all still have tight screws. Perhaps Chris can chime in as apparently there was some sort of screw tool....

Lung-chia,

I haven't had this problem yet (fingers crossed) but one thing you could try would be inserting some metal pins/rods through a small piece of wood (probably need to tap or pre-drill the wood). A hobby or craft shop might be able to help you out.

You could try some loctite (used to keep screws in place for automotive and other applications), which would keep the weights in place after you manage to tighten them.

Lung-chia,

I haven't had this problem yet (fingers crossed) but one thing you could try would be inserting some metal pins/rods through a small piece of wood (probably need to tap or pre-drill the wood). A hobby or craft shop might be able to help you out.

You could try some loctite (used to keep screws in place for automotive and other applications), which would keep the weights in place after you manage to tighten them.

take the screws out using a small allen key and pop a tiny bit of superglue in the hole and tighten the hole doesnt go straight through to the head so you will have no problems with rattling