Ping Japan Limited Pro CB -J bag

Lwolf

I see that this bag has just been added to the Pro Shop, are there any other pics from the opposite side?? It looks good and I can probably see one of those in my future, thanks for any additional info.

procbjlarge.jpg

Thank you Tario, that would be great. In case you have not made the connection I am Lwolf here and Greywolf on TGN. See that I have one of your former putters in my signature. I must say that you and Chris are doing a super job with all the pics here, keep it up!!!

Thank you Tario, that would be great. In case you have not made the connection I am Lwolf here and Greywolf on TGN. See that I have one of your former putters in my signature. I must say that you and Chris are doing a super job with all the pics here, keep it up!!!

Gosh G, you've been a member here far longer than me! :atsg_smilie_roll:

True but I look more than I post, your passion for J Spec equipment is definitely contagious!!

So that means you not only need to have a J-spec putter but it also means you need to overhaul that entire bag my friend! :atsg_smilie_roll:

The Titleist J-bags are definitely very popular, people are excited about this Ping because as far as I know it's their first Japan only model bag.... decided on after the popularity of the Rapture-J's