New Como Covers

Ginrin

in orange of course!!

Free advertising if only you like the food. :tsg_smiley_drool:

• 1 month later...

I really like the Dark Koi, but then I've always been partial to fish. None of the other ones really catch me.

Still using the Rasta Ganja cover from last year. That's a sweet cover.

I am very dissapointed in these new covers. I think they look like ass.

I was excited to see what would be coming because I have a thing for cool putter headcovers. I can think of so many cool things that should be on a headcover its ridiculous! Why put food, etc.. on them??

I miss that custom putter headcover company that went out of business. I still use that White/Black headcover with the japanese writing meaning "samauri" on it. Anyone remember?? LOL. I get a lot of compliments about it.

Im waiting for a headcover with little samauri men all over it in different color choices. I know they did that red/white one with the dude with the axe but that one just doesn't quite cut it.

• 4 months later...

Agree-the new patterns are not as interesting as last years which are still available from the Japan website. Could anyone who has the blade cover please give me an idea of size, length and hight. With no distributor in the UK I am going to have to order blind. Many thanks.

Edited by RWK

I like the green peas black head cover and the Amigo! Black headcover - and also the brand new black/white goldfish putter headcover.

I'm disappointed over the new headcovers for woods and drivers - only striped and not wool quality but acrylic :(

I hope Como Come will come up with something better soon though !

I was looking forward to the release of the new Como covers but what a disappointment for me.Nothing really stands out for me but it could be just me.What do you think :tsg_smiley_crazy:

Agree with you, not up to the originality of last years. I have ordered the Srixon Japanese cover from TourSpec, will let you know what it's like.